CARPET CLEANING DOCTOR FABRIC
EFFECTIVE DATE: JANUARY 1, 2020
LAST REVIEWED: JANUARY 6, 2020
Carpet Cleaning Doctor Fabric LLC. (the “Company”, “Carpet Cleaning Doctor Fabric”, or “We”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website carpetcleaningdoctorfabric.com (our “Website”); interact with our Customer Contact Center (our “Customer Contact Center”); or utilize any of our proprietary business applications (our “Business Applications”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to the information we collect:
- On this Website.
- Through our Customer Contact Center.
- In e-mail, SMS messaging, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website and/or our Customer Contact.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
- Through the use of our Business Applications.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by the Company or any third party (including our affiliates; subsidiaries; or
- any third party (including our affiliates; subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information You Manually Provide
We collect information you provide directly via the Website, our National Customer Contact Center, and/or our Business Applications. The information we collect includes information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly, or indirectly to you. The categories of information we collect may include the following:
- Contact Data. We collect your first and last name, postal address, email address, and telephone number.
- Account Credentials. We collect passwords and other information for authentication and account access.
- Payment Data. We collect data necessary to process your payment if you make a purchase, including your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument.
- Order Information. We collect information about your orders and the products and services you choose.
- Profile Data. We may collect your interests, favorites, and preferences.
- Content. We collect the content of messages you send to us, such as feedback and product reviews you may write, or questions and information you provide to customer support.
- Applicant Data. We collect data as necessary to consider you for a job opening or franchise opportunity if you submit an application to us, including your employment and education history, transcript, writing samples, and references.
We collect information you provide at various points throughout your interactions with us, such as the following:
- Account Registration. To register an account with Carpet Cleaning Doctor Fabric, you will be required to fill out a registration form on the Website. This form requires you to provide your contact data and account credentials. You may also provide additional profile data to help speed up and facilitate your future orders.
- Online Orders. You can place an online order through your registered account or as a guest. If you place an online order, you will need to provide your first name and last name, email address, telephone number, service or delivery address, and order information. If you pay online, you will also need to provide your payment data.
- Other Transactions. We may offer you other opportunities to transact with us through the Website, our Customer Contact Center and/or our Business Applications. If you conduct transactions through the Website or our Customer Contact Center, we will collect the information you provide directly about the transactions you engage in while on the Website or our National Customer Contact Center (including any data gathered through the Website and when you communicate with us through our Customer Contact Center). This information may include payment and billing information as well as the nature, quantity, and price of the goods or services you exchange, audio recording and/or transcripts of your communications with our Customer Contact Center, and the individuals or entities with whom you communicate or transact business.
- Email and Other Voluntary Communications. You may also choose to communicate with us through email, our Website, our National Customer Contact Center, or through other means. Such communications may be in connection with our customer service efforts, your questions, or for other purposes. We collect the information in these communications, and such information may include information that personally identifies you.
You may choose to voluntarily disclose other information when using our Website or interacting with our National Customer Contact Center that we do not request, and, in such instances, you are solely responsible for such information.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to request a price quote or ask a question about our products or services, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry. If you provide your personal information to purchase a product or service, we will use that information to process your payment and facilitate scheduling and delivery. We may also save your information to facilitate new product orders or process return service visits.
- operating and managing our Website, our National Customer Contact Center, and Business Applications such as providing you with products, services, and Promotions, opening, maintaining, administering, and servicing users’ accounts;
- performing services requested by you, such as responding to your comments and requests, processing, servicing or enforcing transactions, and sending related communications;
- maintaining the security and integrity of our systems, and preventing and addressing fraud, unlawful access, and breach of our policies and terms;
- sending you technical notices, updates, security alerts, information about our policy changes, and administrative messages;
- analyzing trends and usage, such as the efficiency of deliveries and store operations;
- helping to establish and verify the identity of users;
- improving our Website, Customer Contact Center, Business Applications, stores, advertisements, products, Promotions and services;
- sending you promotional newsletters, offers, advertisements and marketing communications, and other information about Carpet Cleaning Doctor Fabric LLC.
- sending and serving you advertising; and
- fulfilling any other business or commercial purposes at your direction or with your consent.
Notwithstanding the above, we may use information that does not identify you (including aggregate information or information that has been de-identified) without obligation to you except as prohibited by applicable law. For information on your rights and choices regarding how we use your information, please see the section entitled “Your Rights and Choices” below.
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
· DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
- Service Providers. Carpet Cleaning Doctor Fabric shares information with entities that help us with maintaining and operating our Website, National Customer Contact Center, Business Applications, payment processing, data analytics, marketing and advertising, and other business purposes. These companies may only use such information for the purpose of performing those functions and may not use it for any other purpose, although we may permit them to use aggregate information which does not identify you or de-identified data for any purpose except as prohibited by applicable law.
- Customers. We may share information about Technicians collected through our Business Applications with our customers to provide details related to the customer’s order(s).
- Vendors. We share information with vendors and other entities in connection with tailoring advertisements, measuring and improving our Website, National Customer Contact Center, Business Application and advertising effectiveness, and enabling other enhancements. These companies may act as our Service Providers, or in certain contexts, independently decide how to process your information. For more information on advertising and analytics, see the section entitled “Analytics, Advertising, and Retargeting” below.
- Affiliates. We may share information with our related entities including our subsidiaries and sister companies. For example, we may share your information with our affiliates for customer support, marketing, and technical operations.
- Business Partners. We share information with our business partners in connection with offering you co-branded services, selling or distributing our products, or engaging in joint marketing activities.
- Promotions. Our Promotions may be jointly sponsored or offered by other entities. If you voluntarily choose to enter a Promotion, we share information as set out in the official rules that govern the Promotion as well as for administrative purposes and as required by law (e.g., on a winners list). By entering a Promotion, you agree to the official rules that govern that Promotion, and may, except where prohibited by applicable law, allow the sponsor and/or other entities to use your name, voice and/or likeness in advertising or marketing materials.
- Merger or Acquisition. We may share information if Carpet Cleaning Doctor Fabric is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets. In such event, you may be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Website of any change in ownership or uses of your information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your information.
- Security and Compelled Disclosure. Carpet Cleaning Doctor Fabric must disclose information about you in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. We may share information about you in connection with legal requirements, such as in response to an authorized subpoena or when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, or investigate fraud. We may also share information about you to defend the Terms and Conditions or other policies applicable to our Website, National Customer Contact Center and Business Applications or if we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we may use IP addresses, mobile device identifiers or any other information we collect to identify users, and may do so in cooperation with copyright owners, internet service providers, wireless service providers or law enforcement agencies in our discretion. Such disclosures may be carried out without notice to you.
- Facilitating Requests. We share information at your request or direction, such as when you choose to share information with a social network about your activities on our Website.
- Consent. We may share your information with notice and as required by applicable law, with your consent.
Notwithstanding the above, Carpet Cleaning Doctor Fabric may disclose aggregated or de-identified information for any purpose except as prohibited by applicable law. For information on your rights and choices regarding how we share your information, please see the section entitled “Your Rights and Choices” below.
· EXTERNAL LINKS, APPLICATIONS AND DEVICES
· SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES
In order to provide service to you, we may send you communications related to your transactions, security or the administration of our Website. From time to time, Carpet Cleaning Doctor Fabric may also send you other messages or updates about our Website, Carpet Cleaning Doctor Fabric, or our Promotions and other activities. If you do not wish to receive promotional communications from Carpet Cleaning Doctor Fabric, you can opt out at any time by following the instructions provided in those communications or by contacting us as set forth in the section entitled “Contact Us” below. Please note that even if you opt out of receiving promotional communications, we may continue to send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account, servicing, or our ongoing business relations.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Via Website: https://www.carpetcleaningdoctorfabric.com
Via Email: email@example.com